Target Corp. is a US-based retail store chain that was founded as Dayton’s discount division in Minneapolis in 1962. Target is the eighth-largest retail store in the U.S., with over 1948 stores and 51 supple chain furnishings.
Now, if we talk about the workforce of Target Store, the firm has over 409,000 employees associated with and are working in different departments.
If you’re a current or a former employee at Target, and you’re wondering about how to get paystubs, then you have landed on the perfect page.
How to Get a Paystub as a Current Employee of Target Company?
If you are currently working at Target, then you might be curious about your official documentation and monthly pay stubs. So below are some ways through which you can get your pay stubs from Target company:
Target has a wide workforce, and the general practice adopted by the company is to facilitate their employees by providing them with online services. So, here are the ways to access your pay stub online:
MyTime for Target Portal
MyTime for Target is an online portal for Target where consumers can access their information easily. No matter whether you want to view your pay stub, MyTime for Target is the perfect solution for your needs.
You must log into the MyTime for Target portal with your provided credentials, and then you can access your pay stubs. Register on MyTime for Target and monitor your working hours and, your pay stubs and other related information.
Paperemployee.com is another method of accessing your pay stubs as a current employee of Target company. PaperlessEmployee is a self-service portal where employees from different companies can register themselves and log in to their companies’ related URLs.
The pattern of accessing the companies’ page on paperless employees is as follows:
- You will need to create a fresh account on Paperemployee.com by providing your employee ID, SSN, date of birth, etc., and authorize your account. Generate your username and password, which you will use in the future.
- Via Target PCs: If you want to access your pay stub as a current employee of Target, you can view your pay stub during the shift hours. Target PCs are installed in the server rooms, which allows you to view your pay stubs online from the MyTime portal. All you have to do is log in to your account with the provided credentials and access your pay stub.
- Via MyTime for Target App: You can access your pay stub from the MyTime Target App with the convenience of your mobile phone. MyTime for Target App is available on the Android Play store.
- Contact HR office: In case you can’t access your paystub via paperlessemployee.com, you can always contact the HR office to resolve the issue. You can also contact the payroll department at their mailing address.
How to Get a Paystub as a Former Employee of Target Company?
If you were a former employee of Target, then you need to access your old pay stub, and now you might be wondering how you can do that. You may also be wondering if, as a former employee, it is possible to access your pay stub.
And the answer is Yes! Yes, you can access your pay stub if you’re a former employee at Target. Still wondering how? Let’s go through it.
- You can use your previous credentials to log in to paperlessemployee.com to access your pay stub.
- If you can’t access the paperlessemployee.com account, then you can contact the HR department and tell them to provide you with your previous pay stub.
- A former employee can also request the HR department of Target to mail the previous pay stub to him at the mailing address provided by the company.
How to Register for the Target Paystub Portal?
- Visit the official website of MyTime for the Target Portal.
- Click on Log in, which will display the Target Computing Resource Registration Page.
- Click on New Users to enter the information. You will need to provide the last four digits of your SSN and Date of Birth. Click on Continue.
- Once done with the personal information verification, follow the on-screen instructions to generate your User ID and Password.
- Verify your password, and it’s done there!
So, if you’re a former or a current employee at Target company, and you want to get your hands on your pay stub, that’s how you can do it easily.
Disclaimer: Stubcreator is not affiliated with Target or its Associates. Target brands or logos are trademarked or registered trademarks. The article general guidance for Target paystub access. Refer to Target’s official resources and consult HR for specific details.
How do I access my Target paystub online?
Visit the Target Employee Portal, log in with your credentials, and navigate to the paystub section.
Can I receive a physical copy of my Target paystub?
Generally, paystubs are available online, but you can inquire with HR if a physical copy is required.
What information is on my Target paystub?
It includes details like earnings, deductions, taxes, and net pay for your specific pay period.
How often are Target paystubs updated?
Paystubs are usually available on a bi-weekly basis, reflecting your latest earnings and deductions.