If you’re looking for the best maintenance and product assistance service, Yates Service is there for you. With more than 30 years of maintaining mechanical operations with different automotive advantages, Yates is the ultimate choice for assisting you in product assistance.
Previously, Yates Services provided the employees with their pay stubs via the Money Network Paystub Portal. But, since the 1st of February, they have been providing the paystub via the ViewpointOne portal of Viewpoint Inc.
In this blog, we will cover How To Get Paystubs from Yates, so let’s begin.
How To Get Paystub from Yates?
- Visit the ViewPointOne employee portal sign-in page using the address link.
- Click on the Enroll button.
- Insert your Employee Number.
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Generate your password.
- Confirm your password by re-entering the same password.
- Click on Register.
- Select your W-2 Paperless Delivery Consent.
- Provide your Contact Number.
- Visit the dashboard after setting up Confirm My Paperless Setting.
View Your Paystubs:
- Click on Earnings.
- Wait until the appears.
- Under the Documents Section, select Pay Stubs.
- Select your date, and wait for the result.
- Now, you can view or download your pay stub by selecting your desired date.
It is easy to retrieve your pay stubs from Yates, as you will have to register yourself on the platform and then follow the steps mentioned above; you’re ready to go!
Disclaimer: Stubcreator is not affiliated with Yates or its Associates. Yates brands or logos are trademarked or registered trademarks. The article general guidance for Yates paystub access. Refer to Yates‘s official resources and consult HR for specific details.
How can I request my Yates paystubs?
Contact your employer's HR department or payroll provider to request your paystubs.
Can I access my Yates paystubs online?
Many companies offer online portals where employees can log in and download their paystubs.
What information do I need to request paystubs?
Typically, you will need to provide your employee ID or relevant identification information.
Are there specific timeframes to request old paystubs?
Check with your HR or payroll department for their policy on accessing past paystubs, as it may vary by company.