If you’re an employee at Family Dollar, you must be thinking about how to access your check stub online? The process is pretty simple and straightforward to begin with. In this article, we shall guide you through the steps of logging in to your Family Dollar Porta and also how you can get a check stub from family dollar. Let’s begin.
What exactly is Family Dollar?
Family Dollar is a widely recognized discount store chain in the United States. The company was founded & established in 1959 in Charlotte, North Carolina and since then has expanded to over 8,000 stores across the whole country.
Family Dollar offers a wide range of products at economical prices which includes food, home decor, beauty supplies and clothing.
Why do you need to access pay stub online?
Generally, employees would receive their pay stubs in the paper form at the end of each pay period. However, many firms offer the option for employees to access their pay stub family dollar online. Some of the benefits are:
- Accessibility: You can access your pay stub from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
- Adaptability: Now you don’t have to wait for paper copies or dealing with lost stubs.
- Environmental Friendliness: By choosing for electronic delivery of your pay stub, you’re reducing the use of paper.
Logging in for the first time on Family Dollar:
- Insert your User ID. This is known as your Social Security Number without any dashes.
- Enter your password:
- The first time you log in, your password is your last name in the UPPER case and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Example, if your name is John Doe and your SSN is 123-45-6789, then your password will be something like this: DOE6789.
- Click on Login.
How to Access your Family Dollar Paystub Online?
In order to access your Family Dollar Paystub Online follow these steps:
- Visit the official website for Team Member – https://my.doculivery.com/External/familydollar/Login.aspx.
- Enter your User ID and Password into the required empty fields.
- Click on Log in to continue.
But, if it’s your first time accessing your pay stubs online you will need to set up an account by clicking on the First Time User? link below the login screen which will lead you to another screen where you can select Register Now.
After you have provided this information, you will be advised to create a User ID and Password. Make sure to choose a password which is easy to remember but is also difficult for others to remember.
Once you have registered your account you can login into your account at any time to view your pay stub and other important employee information.
What Information can you Find on your Pay stub?
Your Family Dollar pay stub contains crucial information about your earnings and deductions for each and every pay period. Below mentioned are points which will be important for you:
- Gross Pay: This is the total amount of money you have earned before any taxes and deductions have been made.
- Net Pay: This is the total amount of money you take home after all the taxes and deductions have been made.
- Taxes Withheld: This section displays how much state, federal and local taxes were hidden from your paycheck stubs.
- Deductions: This section displays mandatory deductions that were taken out of your paycheck. Example, health insurance premium, retirement contributions.
Viewing and Printing Paystub Statements:
When you login, a pop-up window will appear with the message that you have not opted-in for W2 delivery. This message will appear continuously each time you login until you have chosen to opt-in for electronic W-2 delivery.
- Click Ok to bypass the W-2 message
- From the EZ stubs tab, click on the blue arrow below and then Click to View.
- To print, click on the Print HTML statement button button on the top left corner
What to do if you’re Having Trouble Accessing pay stub family dollar?
If you’re stuck up or having trouble accessing the check stub try out the following options:
- Cross check that you’re entering the correct User ID and Password. But be careful not to let the similar looking characters be similar.
- Clear your web browser’s cookies and cache.
- Try logging in from a different browser.
If none of the above solutions work for you, then you should reach out to Family Dollar’s human resource department for assistance.
View, Print and Opt-In W-2 Statements:
After you have logged into your system, click on the W-2 tab.
View and Print your W-2 Statements:
- From the W-2 tab, click on the blue arrow below Click to view next to the W-2 which you wish to view. You must enter your SSN.
- Select Print from the file menu or you can click on the Print Icon.
Opt-in W-2 Electronic Delivery:
- Click on Click Here link on the right side of the W-2 home page.
- Follow the steps 1-4 as outlined in the form. When finished, click on the Save Opt-In button.
- After saving, a pop-up box will appear blinking a validation code in front of you to complete the process. This code will get emailed at the address you have entered into the opt-in form and then click OK.
- A Please Validate your Email box will appear, enter the code that is emailed to you or you can click on Bypass Validation.
Get Pay stubs family dollar is simple and easy to proceed once you have set up your account. By using the steps mentioned above you can save your time and avoid the hassle of the paper pay stubs.
Disclaimer: Stubcreator is not affiliated with family dollar or its Associates. family dollar brands or logos are trademarked or registered trademarks. The article general guidance for family dollar paystub access. Refer to family dollar’s official resources and consult HR for specific details.
How can I access my paystubs from Family Dollar?
You can access your paystubs by logging into the Family Dollar Employee Self-Service Portal using your credentials.
What if I forget my login information or encounter login issues?
If you forget your login details or face login problems, the portal typically provides options for account recovery or contacting HR for assistance.
When are paystubs available for Family Dollar employees?
Paystubs are generally available on a bi-weekly basis, reflecting your earnings for that specific pay period.
Can I access my paystubs from a mobile device?
Yes, Family Dollar's Employee Self-Service Portal is often accessible on mobile devices, allowing for convenient access to paystubs on the go.